Loving Life

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Jin and Cin - 6 years!


Jin and I celebrated our 6th wedding annivesary last weekend in KL.

As a treat, we checked into the KL Hilton and spent the weekend with friends, good Msian food at affordable prices and time with family. The nice thing about being married is having someone to do something with you (the poor spouse has no choice! right? ;)..it really magnifies the FUN factor. This week alone saw us attending our first pop concert - Westlife, watch a weekday movie (The HOST rocks!) and spent a good part of Sunday driving all over the island (north, south, east and west - we kid you not!) as part of the Power 98 Carvivor Rally.

Join me as I make a "blog toast" to Jin and me for many more HaPpY years to come and angst to endure ;) My one wish is that Jin will look at me as lovingly as my grandparents and in-laws are still doing :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats dear, that's v. sweet :) :)

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home