Loving Life

Friday, September 01, 2006

Working on Merdeka :p


It's Merdeka day in Msia today...all my msian friends had the day off while poor me had to work :p. I volunteered as a HP Demo Dayer at COMEX (computer fair) - which saw me standing on my feet for 4 hours this evening, with a huge smile plastered on my face, saying "Hi - can I help you? do you need photo paper? do you need cartridges?"

Am happy to admit that I managed to sell quite a bit - now I need my bed to rest my aching back and feet..kudos to all the folks out there who have to be on their feet all day long. You have my full R.E.S.P.E.C.T (said in full Ali G's style ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! well done leh! my colleagues are going down, and hubby is going on sunday but I'll prob give it a miss - Avoid The Crowd :)

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home