Loving Life

Friday, August 25, 2006

I hate it when I can't sleep :(

It's 4am! I went to bed at 1130 as I was feeling rather tired after an intense workout at the gym today..2 hours later, I was still awake..sigh..so dragged myself out of bed, had a quick snack and went back into bed. 1 hour later - still awake!!! gave up trying to sleep and am sure will regret my actions as I have a full day of meetings later today :p

Yesterday, attended a press event and "Friends" from Chomp Chomp, serangoon gardens were the caterers. Chef Peter prepared a spread of grilled prawns, fresh oysters, pan seared tuna and yummy cod. As baby Ixus is still in the hospital, I did not get to take any pix of the spread :(. They also set up a coffee bar serving Griffins coffee from Melbourne. I am still wondering if my sleeplessness tonight has anything to do with the 2 cups of coffee I had at the event :p Oh, finally got to taste VEUVE CLICQUOT champagne..people tell me this is supposed to be better than Moet..but honestly, I think I preferred the Moet taste more :)

Later tonight, will be attending the food bloggers dinner at The Sage. Can't wait to check out what's being served at $60 per head. Looking forward to a fun evening hanging out with Charmaine and Andrea and meeting the creme de la cream foodies of Spore! Hopefully I don't fall asleep in my soup :p

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hie Cin... Greetings from TTDI... i think it was the coffee that kept you awake all nite.. Enjoy your flogger din din tonite and write to tell us all about it..

8:22 AM  
Blogger Truly Us said...

it was either the coffee or the 5 oysters i had :p..who's this? :)

11:12 AM  
Blogger Lynda Ng said...

Are you AWAKE???? you should sleeeeeep more.....yawnnnn

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home