Loving Life

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Winner new recipes..cleaning up is another matter :p

Early last week, we saw a clear weekend with no plans so Jin suggested inviting his ex-MS colleagues over for dinner. I willingly agreed as I have been meaning to experiment with certain recipes which caught my eye lately. So Friday night saw me spending 2 hours running like a mad hatter round and round Cold Storage - buying ingredients for 4 recipes - tomato bruschetta, prawn bruschetta, meat and veg lasagna and tiramisu.



We then started cooking right till 130am on Friday nite/Sat morn...the recipes were simple enough but man, the amount of cleaning up is no joke. I must have finished half a bottle of detergent that night! Happy to say that the meal was very good and thanks to WH, I now know how to make a winning tiramisu :)



After a late night and tired hands, we decided that some pampering was in order :p..treated ourselves to a nice brunch at Epicurious (Mohd Sultan). Jin ordered a breakfast combi of sausages, eggs and mushrooms and I choose the egg benedict. These folks sure know how to make good egg dishes and with quiet view alongside the river, we "re-charged" with a good meal and fantastic coffee (Latte n cappucino - frothy max! my fav)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home