Loving Life

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Happy birthday Jin Jin :)


DH turned 31 today..(but still acts like 20)..heehee..I surprised him with a home made gourmet-style breakfast in bed - omelettes with sausages, banana and peppers; sides of bread rolls smoothered with eggplant dip and sliced strawberries and green grapes. Since I was on a detox program, I did not taste the omelette but Jin was singing their praises (*big grin*)...only downside was he said from now onwards, we don't have to go out for gourmet brunches anymore *horrors* since I can whip up the same :D

Did not manage to go for bday dinner as he was closing the big deal he's been working on for the past month...but, what's a bday without a cake right? Got him a gorgeous looking mango pudding (Jin loves anything mango!) and sang him my one person rendition of Happy Birthday ..whew! the things I have to do..thank goodness it's only once a year ..Hah!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynda Ng said...

Happy Bday Jin!.. looks like u had a food blast... maybe I should fly Cindy in on my bday so she can make me a gourmet breakfast!!! :D

12:04 AM  
Blogger :: Pastry Girl :: said...

Send my birthday wishes to Jin too! So sweet of you to make a breakfast for him..if i were him, i would be so so touched by that! So blissful too. I also want birthday breakfast!haha.. :p

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home