Loving Life

Sunday, July 30, 2006

McD's for breakfast???


With so many bdays recently and coming up, there was a need to tighthen up the money belt ;). Passing the McCafe at Shaw this morning, we were surprised to see that they served sandwiches for about $5 and cappucinos at just $2.50. It looked pretty good on the menu so we decided to give them a try.

Jin ordered the chunky chicken sandwich and the Himalayan tea frappe. I went with the chicken pesto sandwich and cappucino. My sandwich bread was enveloped with multi-grains and had a lot of chicken meat, cheese and tomato slices with pesto spread. Pretty tasty! and the cappucino - surprisingly good..now I am beginning to question the $5 I pay for spinellis..sigh, wished there was a McCafe at Depot 2! Oh, the Himalayan tea frappe not only smelt fantastic but made a great thirst quencher..reminded me of Thai ice tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home