Loving Life

Friday, March 02, 2007

Vietnamese coffee to perk me up!


Upon hearing of my interest to try the local coffee, Ms Mai picked me up for breakfast early yesterday and took us to Highlands Coffee, Vietnam's answer to Starbucks. They have chains all over and nice deco based on dark warm wood - personally a bit blase for me as the shop concept was done up by Fitch designers who I have worked with closely over the last 3 years :)

I ordered the fruit yogurt and black version of the Vietnamese Coffee. Ms Mai also chose the fruit yogurt and ordered the french baguette set for taste. The coffee was really aromatic and a true caffeine fix. I like! The strawberry jam which came with the baguette set was good as it smooth and was not overly sweet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Illustrator Junkie said...

Hi, Cindy!

Long time no see! Email me. Cute blog...

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i love your blog! and it is great that u are such a cheerful person as well. since u eat out pretty often (and i dont haha...), could u suggest a place for buffet dinner for my family gathering? the cost should be below $35, as I am only a poor Uni student.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home